Pages

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Me

A bit about myself in the words of my mother.

I will freely admit that I don’t like talking about myself, but I will try to do my best. I will use some of the words of my biggest supporter and biggest critic, my mother. After all she has known me the longest out of anybody.

To put it simply I am a father, risk taker, thinker, visionary, below average photographer, techie, early adopter, and an overall good guy. Through my life I have found teamwork and personal dedication is paramount to creating great products. I am my biggest critic. I don’t believe in working in a vacuum and find that ideas are best bounced of others. I am not too formal nor too relaxed.

Don't like to read? Check out my Pinterest board dedicated to myself.
                                                                                          
                                           
                                                    How I like to think of myself, sans alcohol.

My Experience

Life has given me the opportunity to work in the most varied jobs and locations imaginable. From walking the streets of Iraq, to recruiting for the US Army, to working on national policy to presenting multi-million projects to Army generals.

I am a social media nut. My recent work has found me deeply involved in the development of the utilization of social media for information operations. My focus has been on understanding how social media works and how you can measure the effect from social media. Social media metrics, statistics, and analytics have been the focus of my work for the last three years.
                                                                                         
                           
                     Have a free hour? Watch a video about the importance of social media analytics.

My Education

The Traditional

               - B.S. in Business Administration with a focus in Marketing – Post University
               - M.A. in Mass Communications with a focus in Social Media – University of Florida (Expected 2015)

The Not so Traditional

                - U.S. Army Advanced Leader Course
                - Psychological Operations Qualification Course
                - Army Basic Training
                - Fluent in Russian and Latvian
                - Various social media and open source training
                - Airborne School (Not very useful but very fun)


                                              Why jump out of an airplane? I don't know.

Why We Should Work Together

If you need an employee that loves social media, understands the value of showing return on investment, and is devoted to working as a team then I am your guy. If you have more questions about anything please don’t hesitate to contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment